Zoya Hudson

Saturday, May 31, 2014


Hello again! Seems that I am on a bit of a Zoya kick lately. What can I say? They have beautiful polish and frequent sales. :) Zoya Hudson is a recent release from their spring 2014 line. Hudson is a cool toned lavender with tons of silver shimmer. If you are familiar with Zoya Stevie, I think of Hudson as its non-textured sister. I am showing 2 coats with top coat.

Zoya Hudson

Formula was smooth and I had no issues with it. I love how bright and shiny this shade is. While it did not seem like the most unique shade, I had a hard time finding something close to it in my current collection.

Zoya Hudson

Zoya Hudson

I had to take these pics on my camera phone because my regular camera was not getting the right shade. So if these look a little blurrier than usual, that's the reason. Overall I like Hudson a lot. It's very girly and pretty but the silver gives it a fun edge.

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.