Rimmel London Sherbet Sweetheart

Tuesday, May 13, 2014


Hello! I am back again today with another polish from the Rimmel London Sweetie Crush collection. Today's polish is Rimmel London Sherbet Sweetheart, a pretty, pale yellow with gold shimmer. I picked up this polish because I don't have too many gold/yellow textured polishes. I have a couple of the Zoyas but this one was much more yellow vs gold and I wanted to try it out. No issues on formula and I did 3 thin coats here for full coverage.

Rimmel Sherbet Sweetheart

Rimmel Sherbet Sweetheart

Rimmel Sherbet Sweetheart

The glitter in this one was slightly chunkier than the glitter for the other shade in the collection that I have. I liked this one a lot. It's pretty unique in my collection and the gold shimmer was easy to see. I don't wear yellow too often but this is a fun twist on it. It's a very pale yellow so I think it blends in a bit with my skintone. It would look fabulous on really dark skin but may be too light for paler tones.

If I remember correctly, there were 6 colors in this collection. If you like textured polishes and don't have similar shades, I would definitely recommend these. They are incredibly inexpensive, too, which is always nice. The Sweetie Crush collection should be in stores now, so get it while you can. :)

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.