Rimmel London Violet Sizzle

Thursday, May 8, 2014


Hi, everyone! Wow this week is just flying by. I can't believe that it's Thursday already. Have any good plans for the weekend? I am not doing anything too exciting except for one book signing, which should be fun. We've been having really warm weather where I am, which makes me want to bust out all of my summer brights. Before I do though. I have a few spring things to show you. Up today is Rimmel London Violet Sizzle which is part of their Sweetie Crush collection. This is a textured polish collection and I just stumbled upon it a couple of weeks ago while at Walgreens. The shades were not super unique so I only picked up the two that interested me the most.

Rimmel Violet Sizzle

Violet Sizzle is a pale, silvery lilac with tons of shimmer. It has a very even finish and reminds me a lot of Zoya Stevie, though I think it might be a little lighter. Formula was good and I had not problems with it. Shown is two coats with no top coat.

Rimmel Violet Sizzle

Rimmel Violet Sizzle

While I think this is pretty, I don't know if it looks great on my skin tone. I think it looks a little washed out though it would probably look great on darker skin. I liked the texture a lot as it was even and not too bumpy. If you like this sort of finish, you may like this one. I think it cost less than $2, too, so it's a good alternative if you want to try something trendy and not invest too much money into it. 

The other shade I bought was a yellow, which I'll be posting later this week. Hope you guys liked this one. Let me know what you think of it in the comments below. :)

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.