Zoya Chyna

Wednesday, May 28, 2014


Hi, guys. I hope you all had a nice long weekend. I had a good weekend and that extra day off was just awesome. I feel so refreshed and not tired. I really wish every week was a 4 day work week. One can dream. Today I have one of the classic Zoya Pixie Dust polishes. Chyna was one of the original Pixie Dusts if I remember correctly. I did not manage to snag it when it first came out by fixed that with my Zoya Earth Day order.

Zoya Chyna

Chyna is a beautiful and deep cherry red polish with tons of red and silver glitter. This is a textured polish so it dries matte. The formula was thick (like most textures) but not problematic. It was very pigmented and the glitter payoff is fantastic. These swatches are 2 coats over base coat and no top coat. 

Zoya Chyna

I don't usually put top coat on my textured polishes since I like their intended finish, but I have a feeling that this one would be really pretty with some top coat on it. 

Zoya Chyna

This is a winner for me and I am glad to finally own it. I love all of the Pixie Dusts I've tried so far though I have not had the chance to try the Magical Pixie Dusts yet. Not sure if they'll be too chunky for me but I should pick one up the next time I place a Zoya order.

That's it for me. Hope you're having a wonderful week so far!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.