OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby

Tuesday, April 29, 2014


Good morning! I hope you all had a good weekend. I was busy volunteering at a friend's book event this weekend most of Saturday and had Sunday to just chill. Can you believe that April is almost over? It's been an insane month for me and I am kind of glad to be getting into a less busy time.

I have another polish from the OPI Gwen Stefani collaboration today. It's taking me a while to swatch them all but I'll get through it one day. :) Love.Angel.Music.Baby is a cool-toned gold or champagne. It's a satin finish with a beautiful glow. This polish is pretty unique in my collection since it's very cool toned. If you look closely you can see the gold and silver particles that make up this unique shade.

OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby

Love.Angel.Music.Baby had a smooth, buttery formula that as wonderful to apply. For these swatches I used 2 medium coats, making sure I let it dry fully between each coat. The formula on this reminded me a lot of the Suede formula by OPI. It's just got a soft look about it.

OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby

OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby

After 4 In the Morning, Love.Angel.Music.Baby is probably my favorite out of this collection.  Are you guys sick of this collection yet? Promise I only have a couple more to go, but I haven't even swatched them yet. :) Thanks for stopping by today!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.