OPI 4 In the Morning

Tuesday, April 22, 2014


Hi, everyone. I hope you all had a nice Easter weekend. I didn't really do much on Sunday. A lot of things were closed which was actually kind of nice because it forced me to chill out. The weather was also gorgeous and I spent a couple of hours outdoors. I am trying to get a bit ahead of myself this week by scheduling a couple of posts before I get too busy and suddenly realize that it's Thursday and I still haven't posted.

Today I have one of the polishes from the Gwen Stefani collection by OPI. I picked up a bunch of them when they went on sale a month or two ago at Sally Beauty. 4 In the Morning was the polish that I was most excited for in this collection. I love satin/matte blacks and this one looked beautiful in swatch photos. In person, it did not disappoint.

OPI 4 in the Morning

4 In the Morning is a black satin with a very slight grey shimmer. You can't see it very well in person but it helps give the polish a really pretty glow. I had no issues with formula and used 2 coats with on top coat in these swatches.

OPI 4 in the Morning

OPI 4 in the Morning

I really like this one. It's edgy and cool and was a breeze to apply. Now that the polish world is embracing the matte and textured finish, I hope that they move on and give us more satins like this.

Did anyone else pick up this polish? Let me know what you think of it in the comments below. :)

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.