Pahlish Mad Man with a Box

Thursday, February 20, 2014


Hello again. Look I am posting twice in one week. I am already doing better than I have been for the last few weeks. Let's see if I can keep it up. Today I am showing off another shade from the Of Space and Time collection from Pahlish. Pahlish Mad Man with a Box is a gorgeous deep blue with green undertones. This polish is filled with lots of purple, green and blue microflake glitter. This polish had great pigmentation. I used 2 coats below. It does dry with a somewhat matte finish so you will top coat to get it smooth and shiny.

Pahlish Mad Man with a Box

Pahlish Mad Man with a Box

Pahlish Mad Man with a Box

I can see in my photos that my nails still look a little bumpy. I probably should have added another coat of top coat, but it looked OK to me at the time. And actually, I think it still looks pretty nice even if it is a little bumpy. 

Once again I am really impressed with the Pahlish formula and the uniqueness of this shade. I am really glad I ordered this collection, and am excited to try out the rest. Did anyone else pick up this set? I haven't gotten Part 2 yet but have been eyeing it.  Thank you for stopping by!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.