China Glaze Winter Holly

Saturday, February 8, 2014


Hi, guys! It's Saturday and I am so, so happy for the weekend. This week has been totally brutal. I just started a new commute and I am spending about 9 more hours in the car driving each week than I used to. It's put a serious damper on my life and blogging. By the time I get home at night I am just too tired to do much of anything. I recently set up a light box but I think I need a stronger light. Pics still seem a little dark to me. So I'll be trying to find another light bulb this weekend.

Today I am showing you China Glaze Winter Holly. I actually wore this over Christmas but forgot to post it. I think this was from last's year's China Glaze holiday collection though I am not sure. Winter Holly full of fine forest green and gold glitter in a clear base. The glitter is all the same size and is pretty dense. Below is 2 coats just over base coat with a top coat to even it all out.




I don't remember this being super gritty though it definitely needs some top coat to get it nice and smooth. I like this one a lot. It's Christmas-y but not overtly so. The glitter was really dense and had good coverage as well.

I know it's not the holidays anymore but I love wearing glitter polishes all year round. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.