Pahlish Lullaby Without End

Tuesday, February 18, 2014


Hi, everyone! I am sorry it's been so long since my last swatch post. Work's been super crazy and I just haven't had the energy to do a lot of swatching and photo editing in my off time. I am going to try to be better though, because I have lots of fun polishes I want to show you.

This week I have Pahlish Lullaby Without End to show you.  It's from the recent All of Space and Tinne collection. I'm rubbish at describing polishes but this is a bright cherry red that has a somewhat jelly consistency and is full of blue and red glitter. The Pahlish website describes it much better. Here is the description from the website.

Vivid coral red jelly that leans pink with soft shimmer and blue metallic glitter accented with iridescent orange hex.


This polish is really bright and fun. I love that the base isn't super sheer, nor is it so opaque that it obscures the glitters. The finish is just right. I didn't have to do any fishing for glitter. As I said, it's kind of jelly-ish so it's not going to be fully opaque unless you wear another shade underneath or use a lot of layers. I preferred to have that squishy jelly look and used 2 coats for these swatches. It is glitter so you'll need top coat to smooth it out. I think I just needed one coat of top coat. 



sorry this is blurry

Blue and red is one of my favorite combos and I think this polish is gorgeous. It's my first foray into Pahlish and I'm already looking forward to my next order.

Did anyone else pick up this collection? Thanks for vising and have a lovely week!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.