Stashed (14): China Glaze, Fingerpaints

Monday, February 10, 2014

Hi, guys. I haven't done a Stashed post in a while. I've definitely been buying polish but have been trying to limit myself somewhat. This weekend though Sally Beauty was having their 50% off clearance special and I stopped by to see if there might be anything good. I was lucky because my Sally's actually had a lot of stuff on clearance, which is not usually the case.


Ahhh, love those clearances stickers. :) I've been waiting for the China Glaze holiday collection to go on sale and I was lucky to find a bunch of them at Sally's. After they discount I think they ended up being about $1.79 each. I also picked up a few fun Fingerpaints. If you can tell, on the bottom right I accidentally bought 2 bottles of the same color. D'oh! Oh well. I may give that one to a friend or throw it in a giveaway at some point. 

Sorry I don't have individual shade names for you right now but I am too lazy too look them up at the moment. Did anyone else snag some polishes during the Sally's sale?

Have an awesome week, everyone!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.