OPI Animalistic

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hello there! I hope you guys all had a fun weekend. I didn't really do anything too exciting, but it was nice to have some downtime. Today's polish is OPI Animalistic. This came out a year or two ago and was a part of their Muppets collaboration. I have a soft spot for the Muppets and we even named my childhood dog Gonzo. :) I wasn't really interested in this one until I spotted it on a blog sale for $1. I mean, how can I pass up OPI for $1? 

OPI Animalistic

Animalistic is a bright red that leans a little orange with a great glass fleck finish. China Glaze does this finish really well and this one was no exception. I used two coats below without top coat. As you can see, it's still a bit squishy looking, but that's the beauty of a glass fleck glitter. 

OPI Animalistic

OPI Animalistic

I don't think this is the most original color in my collection but I still like it because of the Muppets connection and it's pretty. No real issues with the formula. If you don't already have a color like this, it might be worth a second look. 

Speaking of The Muppets, is anyone else excited about the new Muppets movie? I already have a date with a friend lined up to see it. :)

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.