Zoya London

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone. Do you guys have fun plans for this evening? I don't have anything interesting planned. I am not that biggest fan of New Years and like to spend it usually snuggled up with a good book. I can't believe that 2013 is almost over. It went by so quickly.

Anyhow, today I have for you Zoya London which is a textured polish from Zoya's Pixie Dust line. It's a medium grey with tons of fine silver glitter in it. he Pixie Dusts are some of my favorite textured polishes. They always have a great formula and are super sparkly. I had no issues at all with this formula and I am wearing 2 coats below with no top coat. I think they suggest not using base coat as well but I always do and have not had any issues.




I love this shade and think that the name is perfect for it. It makes me think of grey London skies. Like I said, I love the Pixie Dust line and London is no exception. Great color with lots of sparkle - what more could you ask for?

Thanks for coming by today. Have a safe and fun holiday. See you in 2014!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.