Stashed (12): China Glaze, Essie, Urban Decay, Sinful and more

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Hi, everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas holiday. I am still on vacation mode and have just been eating, shopping and watching movies with my family. I had fully planned to blog last week but life got in the way and I found myself distracted and not wanting to open the computer. I have been painting my nails though and hope to have some posts for you next week. I did do a bit of shopping though. I was looking for the new Gwen Stefani OPI collection or the new Zoya Naturel collection but the supply place I went to didn't have them yet. But fear not, I have one more supply place to try this week and I am crossing fingers that they have them.


from top:
Sinful Colors Chlorophylle
Sinful Colors Neptune
OPI My Vampire Is Buff
China Glaze All Wrapped Up
China Glaze Santa Red My List
Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil
Sephora gift set (gifted)


Sephora by OPI Rich and Buff - picked this up at Big Lots. Figured it couldn't hurt to try.

Shu Uemura Murakami polish set - I love artist Takashi Murakami and had no idea he did a collab with Shu Uemura. A good friend of mine got this set for me online. It's a pretty purple with gold glitter topper. And the packaging is super cute.

Urban Decay Naked 3 - YES. Just a little something I got for myself. Merry Christmas, to me. :)

Hope you're all having a good break!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.