L'Oreal I Like It Chunky

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I am really getting a kick out of the name of today's polish. L'Oreal I Like It Chunky the brand's first foray into the texture trend. The Gold Dust collection consists of I believe 6 rich, textured polishes and I have one of them for you today.  

I Like It Chunky is a warm copper shade with plenty of shimmer and small hex glitter. I picked it up because it was an unusual shade and I didn't have anything like it in my collection. The finish of this is very similar to the Julie G Gum Drops texture polishes. It's pretty smooth overall but super sparkly. Remember, textured polishes are not meant to be work with top coat. I did use base coat with this though because, well, old habits die hard. 2 coats used below. 




I really liked this one. The color is unique and would look good on a variety of skin tones. I think it would look especially nice on those with darker skintones. No issues with the formula at all. If the rest of the Gold Dust collection is like this, then I want them all.

Textured polish is still going strong this winter. I, for one, am still enjoying them. Thanks for stopping by today. Happy hump day!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.