Zoya Harlow

Monday, December 2, 2013

Hi, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Sorry it was a bit quiet for a couple of weeks but I went out of town for the holiday and didn't have as much time as I thought I would to blog. Today I have another of the Zoya Matte Velvet polishes to show you. Apologies in advance for these pictures. I took them at my parents' house on vacation and the lighting was just bad and these pictures came out less than stellar.

Harlow is a medium magenta shade with the same unique finish as all the Matte Velvet shades. The subtle shimmer running through the shade give it a much softer look than a flat matte finish. If you look closely you can see the silver particles in the photos below. Formula was a little thick but not too hard to work with. Only 2 coats were needed for the swatches below.

Zoya Harlow

Zoya Harlow
oops - this one is a bit blurry
Did anyone pick up any of the Matte Velvets during Zoya's pre-sale? I love the Matte Velvet finish and highly recommend them to anyone who likes matte finishes.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.