Stashed (11): Sally Hansen, Essie, Orly

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Hello! I hope you're all having a good weekend. After a brief cold spell the temperature is back up to a balmy 70 degrees here in Southern California. It seriously does not feel like Christmas with this warm weather, but it only 10 days away. That's super crazy. This week's polishes are all gifts that I received this week. I love getting nail polish as a gift!


My friends saw my mention of Twitter or Instagram that I wanted to try the new Sally Hansen Triple Shines so they gave me a few as part of my Christmas gift. I think this is a nice assortment of colors and I am excited to try all of them. Shown are Red Snapper, Sparkling Water and Dive In.


Up next is an awesome swap package that I received from Pamper With Polish. I am part of the Hobby Polish Bloggers group on Facebook and they recently did a holiday swap. I got this awesome box of goodies from Mira and I love everything in it. The polishes I received were Orly Angel Rain, Orly Digital Glitter and Essie On A Silver Platter. There were other fun items thrown in as well. Thanks so much to Mira for this fantastic package.

That is my haul for this week. What new polishes did you receive this week?

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.