Stashed (3): OPI, China Glaze, Salon Perfect, Zoya

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hi, guys! I have another Stashed post for you today. It's been a while since I have done one and I have some pretties to show you. Most of this is from a big haul I did over 4th of July weekend when I went to visit my family.  If you like stash/haul type posts (and awesome manicures), you should check out Mandee at The Bookish Manicurist. Her Polish on Parade post videos are super fun and I really do love seeing what people are hauling. On to the polishes!

So the first part of this haul came from a personal sale. When I got home, my mom told me that our neighbor had been trying to sell some polishes at a recent yard sale. The daughter of the house is a formal nail tech who is going back to school and was getting rid of a lot of polishes. She told my mom that I should come by when I was back in town to see if anything was left and she would sell it to me. My mom said she knew she had some brands I liked and that she was only selling for $2. A few days into my trip I finally managed to see my neighbor, and I totally hit the jackpot. She had a bunch of OPIs (lots of new collection stuff) and I snatched up almost all of her OPI collection.

l to r: OPI Got A Date To Knight, Pink Friday, My Very First Knockwurst, Meet Me On The Star Ferry

l to r: OPI Ink, Funky Dunkey, The Color to Watch, Cuckoo for this Color, Just Groovy

l to r: OPI Servin Up Sparkles, Number One Nemesis, The World Is Not Enough, Light My Sapphire, You Don't Know Jacques, Skyfall

l to r: Borghese Capri Coral, Revlon Mistetoe

I also got 8 or 9 mini Sephora by OPI polishes that have no names. All of the polishes about I got for $25! $25!! Can you believe that? Yes, awesome haul.

So the next batch I picked up at the local beauty supply near my parent's house and drugstore shopping. As you can see, I am very much in summer mode.


l to r: Dare to Wear Honeysucks, Dare to Wear Upper East Side, China Glaze Shell-O, China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle, Orly Mayhem Mentality


I don't have any Wal-Marts near me so I went on a mad hunt for the Salon Perfect matte glitters while I was at home. Unfortunately they were super hard to find. I did manage to find a few though they were hidden in the cosmetics section and I only found like one bottle of each. I am going on the hunt for more today.

l to r: Salon Perfect (no label but reminds my of ChG Flying Dragon, Kaboom, Jolt, Bang

l to r: Sinful Colors Star Dust (1164), High Strung (1125), Eva So Bright (1158), Maybelline Spotted, Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Pink Sprinkle

l to r: Zoya Chyna, Zoya London, Essie Naughty Nautical


I also picked up this nail art brush set for $5. I needed some finer brushes and the ones at the art supply store were more expensive so I gave this a go. And so far I really like them and use them a lot. They had other sets as well and I may pick one up the next time I am at that supply store.

That's my long overdue haul post. Of course I have bought more since I took these pics, but those will have to wait for another day. Have a great Sunday, everyone!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.