Dare To Wear Honeysuckle

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Dare To Wear is one of those brands that I rarely get to see in person. Some of my local supply stores carry it but they're usually older collection, not the newer ones. So I was pleasantly surprised last week when I happened to find a display with some of the newer shades including Honeysuckle, shown here.

I was immediately drawn to the crazy neon brightness of this unique green/chartreuse shade. It's seriously bright and super fun. Formula wasn't great but it wasn't terrible either. The first coat was pretty streaky but it evened out by the third coat. I did 3 coats since it was still a tiny bit patchy in certain areas on my nails. You might be able to get away with 2 coats if you did thicker ones. It does dry matte so a top coat is definitely needed if you want it to be nice and shiny. Shown here is 3 coats with top coat.




I really like this color. It's super bright and fun for summer. Dare To Wear has some really fun colors and I am hoping to find more of them soon.

What do you guys think? Sick of the neon trend or is brighter better? :)

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.