Avon Galaxy

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hello and happy hump day. I can't believe that Comic-Con is over already. I feel like I prepare for it all year long and then it's just over. I am still recovering a bit this week. I finally took off my galaxy nails which had starting chipping a little bit on the fourth day of wear. Overall though I really liked them and would definitely do them again.

So today I have a pretty blue holo from Avon's Celestial collection. I swatched all of these a while back but haven't had a chance to edit them all. So they'll be coming to the blog soon. Galaxy is a lovely light blue scattered holo. Like all of the polishes in this collection, the holo is pretty fine but definitely visible. Below is 2 coats with no top coat.

Avon Galaxy
lighitng: shade

Avon Galaxy
lighting: sunlight

Avon Galaxy
lighting: sunlight

Avon Galaxy
lighting: sunlight

I don't remember having any formula issues on this one. If you're a fan of more subtle holos, then this collection is just what you're looking for.

Do you prefer a little bit of holo or crazy rainbow holos? Let me know in the comments below. Thanks!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.