L'Oreal Creme de Mint

Monday, July 8, 2013

Hi, again. Happy Monday to everyone. Sorry I was a bit MIA last week. I was on vacation and didn't get much done blog-wise. I even brought a whole slew of polishes home to swatch and never got around to it.  Hopefully I will get back in the swing of things this week.

Today I have L'Oreal Creme de Mint which is from their recent collection of jelly polishes. They call this collection Gellies (don't ask on the spelling) and they are all indeed jellies. I think I have most of the colors in this collection now, but Creme de Mint was one of the ones that originally caught my eye. It's a dusty sort of mid-tone green with a jelly finish. I had to do 4 thin coats to get it to look like this. The finish is very shiny and the formula is buildable.


L'Oreal Creme de Mint

L'Oreal Creme de Mint

L'Oreal Creme de Mint

I haven't had a chance to really experiment with this yet but I do want to try some jelly sandwiches with it and maybe a gradient. I usually hate doing this many coats but that's the nature of a jelly I suppose. You may be able to get away with 3 thicker coats rather than 4. Overall I like this color and think that the jelly finish makes it unique in my collection. :)

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.