Sinful Colors Sugar N Spice

Thursday, April 4, 2013


Today I have another polish that I picked up from the recent Sinful Colors Sugar Rush Collection. Though pastels are pretty predictable for spring, I am still digging the candy color themed. This is Sugar N Spice, a really pretty medium pink with very subtle shimmer. The shimmer does not come up much on the nail unfortunately. But this is still really pretty and I am glad that I picked it up. The formula was fine. This is 2 coats with no top coat. I had no issues with it. 



While this probably isn't the most unique color out there, if you like pink, it's a nice one to have and the price point is excellent. Anyone else like Barbie pink colors this this? I love them!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.