Illamasqua Rare + Zoya Robyn

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Happy hump day! Today I have another obnoxiously bright manicure for you. Below is Illamasqua Radium, which is a neon yellow. My camera freaked out a little bit trying to photograph is and I am not sure if the neon-ness of is translating. I mean, it still looks bright but it's even brighter in person. Yellows are notoriously difficult to work with and I found that the formula on this wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible either. I believe I did 3 thin coats to get it fully opaque. Then for kicks I added an accent finger of Zoya Robyn, a really bright blue creme. My nails looked totally 80's and I loved it.

kinda got losta hands here


Still loving these bright summer colors. They just make me happy. Have an awesome day, everyone!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.