Sation Class Flirt

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hello again! Sorry it's been a bit quiet this week. It's been crazy at work and I just haven't had time to blog. But I did get to swatch a few things over the weekend, including the polish I have for you today. Below is Sation Class Flirt. Sation re-branded their line about a year ago and they have been putting out some really awesome collections. I am not sure which series this polish is from but I am pretty sure it came out last year.

Class Flirt is a crazy neon red/orange jelly. Seriously, these pics do not do it justice and are nowhere near as eye searing as it is in real life. I love obnoxiously bright colors though so I was super excited to find this. Formula was good and it only took 2 coats to get this squishy color. It was very shiny, too, and it's shown here with no top coat. 



the grey fuzz is my car seat cover
Overall, I really loved this polish. If you like bright, then you need Class Flight!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.