Easter Nails with Illamasqua Fragile

Monday, April 1, 2013


This is coming a bit late. I totally thought I wrote this post up but...I guess I did not. This Easter I am wearing the gorgeous Illamasqua Fragile on my nails. I can't tell you how much I love this polish. The formula was a dream and it's such a unique color in my collection. I got many compliments on it. Everyone thought it had to be two polishes and not one. Love this pale blue and the way that the glitter mixes with the base so that some glitter is darker and closer to the top while other bits are more hidden. It does have a very bird's egg look to it. Fragile wore really well and I did not want to take it off, but my nails were getting too long and I needed to file them (I like short nails). Another winner from Illamasqua! 




See how pretty it is? Now I want the rest of the polishes in this collection, especially the purple and green ones. Anyone else in love with this collection? 


  1. I understand you so well that you didn't want to remove it! It looks so cute! Love it.
    I also prefer shorter nails.
    Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, shorter nails are much more attractive to me and more practical, too.

      Delete
  2. Sooo pretty! It's delicate and fun at the same time! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.