JulieG Sugar Rush

Monday, April 15, 2013

Happy Monday, everyone. Today I have a really gorgeous polish from the latest JulieG collection Gumdrops. This is Sugar Rush, a beautiful red-orange with insane gold sparkle. As you can see below, this one is super sparkly and glowing. Below is two coats without base or top coat.




The textured trend is going strong with new releases from Zoya and Nicole by OPI coming out soon. The new Zoya Pixie colors look a lot this these with the sugary glitter texture which means that I definitely want to get them. Gumdrops should be popping up at local Rite Aid stores now. I actually saw a display today and had to resist buying them. I own the whole set already yet I really wanted to buy more. Oh the life of a polish addict. Hope you all enjoyed this one and thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.