JulieG Tangerine Dream

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Yes, it's another polish from the JulieG Gumdrops collection. Finally edited all of the pics so you'll be seeing the rest of this collection soon. Today I have Tangerine Dream, which is a really lovely light orange with yellow undertones. This one doesn't have big chunks of silver glitter like some of the other polishes in the collection and instead has an awesome gold shimmer. Like the others in this collection, formula was great. This is 2 easy coats with no base or top coat.





Hope everyone's week is off to a good start! I'll be back later this week with more from the Gumdrops collection.

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.