My Ten Friends Planetary Romance

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Happy Sunday! Is everyone having a good weekend? Anyone planning on watching the Oscars tonight? I am not usually one for awards shows but my friends invited me over to hang out. It's be pretty chill and I am looking forward to it. Does anyone else think it's kind of interesting that magazines and other celebrity sites now report what nail polish stars are wearing to these events? It's pretty cool that nail polish is getting more attention. (Except for that manicure red carpet cam thing they had at the Golden Globes. That was just awkward.)

So today I have another polish from My Ten Friends. This one is called Planetary Romance and is a really cool purple polish with gold and red hex glitter. Show below is 3 coats with top coat.






Planetary Romance was more sheer than the other two polishes I had previously tried so I needed 3 coats to get it to this color. It's definitely still a bit sheer and I would suggest layering it if you wanted something opaque. I really like this combo though and it has a slightly squishy look to it.

Still very impressed with this polishes. Each little bottle is like a tiny galaxy and the color combos are so unique. If you want your own bottle of Planetary Romance, head on over to the My Ten Friends Etsy shop.

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.