My Ten Friends Chrononaut

Friday, February 22, 2013

Hi, guys. TFIG! Even though it was a short week, it felt like a really long week so I am happy that Friday is finally here. Today I have another fun glitter bomb from indie polish maker My Ten Friends. This one is called Chrononaut and since I suck at descriptions, I will let you read the official description from the shop.

“Chrononaut” means time traveller and the color is inspired by a NASA photo (see image 2 - image credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech). A grayish black base filled with red, gold, blue and silver glitter in various sizes. Strange yet beautiful like the universe itself.




As you can see, this is a really unique polish. The muddy base is packed with awesome glitter. I really love this unusual combo. Formula was a bit thick but I expected that with a glitter this dense. Shown here is 2 easy coats with top coat. I couldn't help taking one close up shot of all the awesome glitter. 


You can find My Ten Friends on Etsy. Thanks for stopping by. Have an awesome weekend!

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.