Essence Edward's Love

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Back again with a polish from the Essence Breaking Dawn Pt 2 collection that is much more my style. Edward's Love (OMG these names are killing me) is a black base with black and silver glitter.



Below is 2 coats with top coat. I found the formula to be very similar to that of Alice Had A Vision - slightly thick and sheer on the first coat but leveling out on the second coat. I do enjoy a nice black glitter so I like this one, though it's nothing mind blowing. I don't know how this represents Edward's love, but it's sparkly. 


What do you guys think so far of this collection? And if you had to choose a color for Edward's Love, what would it be? I think I would go for a deep red with black glitter. Thanks for stopping by!


Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.