Essence Jacob's Protection

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Today I have the last color in the Essence Breaking Dawn Pt 2 collection from late last year. This one is Jacob's Protection, a dark royal blackened blue with lots of pretty micro glitter.



Below is 2 coats with top coat. I found the formula on this to be a little thick but it wasn't too bad. I liked blackened shades like this and the glitter is really pretty. My swatch doesn't show the glitter very well so I added a close up where you can see all of the pretty blue flecks. 



Pretty, right? Overall the collection was cute but not spectacular. I think the Twilight connection was the main reason I picked it up. I am such a sucker for these types of media tie ins. The price point on Essence polishes is also quite low (I think about $3 each) which made picking up the whole collection very affordable.

Thanks for reading!


Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.