Zoya Chita

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hi, everyone! This week has totally gotten away from me and I can't believe that it's Thursday already. It's been unseasonably warm here in California and I finally painted my toes after a long hiatus ( OPI in the Cable Car-Pool Lane). I hope that all you readers on the east coast are staying warm and safe.

Today I have Zoya Chita, a beautiful forest green textured polish. Like the other Pixie Dusts polishes, it's got very even, fine glitter, given it a really sparkly but not too chunky finish. This one was super pigmented and I did 2 coats here though I might have been able to get away with 1 if I was careful. Shown without top coat.

Zoya Chita

Zoya Chita

Zoya Chita

Zoya Chita

I continue to be impressed by the Pixie Dust formula and color selection. I know that Zoya has some new ones coming out this spring that have holo glitter in them, and I am interested to see what they are like. Did you guys order from the recent Zoya promo/ I did at the last minute and am just waiting for my polishes to come. :) 

Thanks for coming by. Hope you're all having a wonderful week!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.