L'Oreal Hidden Gems

Monday, January 6, 2014

Hellooooo, Monday. Sigh - vacation is officially over. :( But it's a new year and I am excited to see what it brings. Today I am showing you L'Oreal Hidden Gems, a textured polish from the Gold Dust collection. Hidden Gems is a blackened blue polish with chunky silver glitter. It is a textured polish and is meant to be worn without top coat. Below is 2 coats.

L'Oreal Hidden Gems

I was actually a little disappointed in this one. In the bottle it looks almost like a duochrome with a purple and blue shift but it really doesn't come out in real life and appears almost black in most lights. You can see the blue better in these pics, but on my nails it wasn't nearly as exciting. 

L'Oreal Hidden Gems
oooh, texture!

L'Oreal Hidden Gems


L'Oreal Hidden Gems

I think I have two other polishes from this collection to try. While this one wasn't as awesome as I'd hoped, I am still excited to try the rest of them.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.