Essie On A Silver Platter

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy hump day! I am so glad that it's already halfway through the week. Going back to work after a long vacation is always hard and it always takes me some time to adjust. Today I have a polish from the Essie Encrusted Treasures collection. On A Silver Platter is a gold shimmer with blue hex glitter. This was a gift from the lovely Pamper with Poilish.  The Encrusted Treasures collection was a mixed bag for me but On A Silver Platter was one that I was really excited about.  Two coats shown below.




I really liked this one. I wish the gold wasn't quite so opaque so that the blue glitter showed through more but I still really liked it. This is supposed to be a textured polish I think but it wasn't that textured and seemed like a regular glitter to me. Not sure if I didn't do thick enough layers or if the texture is just really subtle.  


On A Silver Platter really comes alive in the sun. You can see above the gold shimmer is crazy shiny and reflective.  This is a very fun polish that I think is great for the holidays.

Thanks, Mila, for this polish. <3 Have a good week, everyone!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.