Stashed (13): OPI, Morgan Taylor, China Glaze

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Hi, everyone. Sigh - this is my last official day of vacation. I am not really looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. I also got sick over the weekend and have spent the last couple of days just trying to get better. Boo - well enough with the sob story. Let's check out what new polishes I bought this week.


I went to Ulta a few days ago to see if they had the new OPI Gwen Stefani collex. No luck but I did find a bottle of the Mariah Carey white gold flake top coat. I wasn't really super excited about it but it was on sale...I also had 100 Ulta points to use so they knocked off another $3 off of it. I ended up paying about $13 total which isn't too bad. I also picked up Orly Country Club Khaki, which I've been meaning to get for a while now. Two Morgan Taylor polishes also made it into my cart (sorry I don't know their names right now) along with China Glaze Queen B, a lovely blurple creme shade. 

Hope you're all having a fantastic Sunday! :)

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.