Zoya Sunshine

Wednesday, August 20, 2014


Hi and happy hump day! Today I have Zoya Sunshine for you. Sunshine is a shade from Zoya's Pixie Dust line of textured polishes and is a beautiful, rich medium blue.

Zoya Sunshine

Like all of the Pixie Dusts that I have tried, Sunshine had a good formula, thick and pigmented but not hard to apply. I just made sure that each coat dried thoroughly before going on to the next coat. I think it helps it dry with a better texture. The color payoff on this shade is really great and I did 2 thin-ish coats in these swatches.

Zoya Sunshine

Sunshine is chock full of evenly sized silver glitter which gives it a nice grit that isn't too chunky or too fine. I love the finish on the Pixie Dusts and I think this blue is pretty awesome. 

Zoya Sunshine

I love this polish to bits and am glad to have it in my collection. I haven't tried it with top coat yet but I bet it would be stunning as well.  

I am so behind on all of the summer and fall collections. I saw the new Zoya display at Ulta the other day and had to refrain from buying all of them. Hopefully I'll have time to stash more polishes soon. Until then I have plenty of untrieds I can swatch. Have a great week, everyone!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.