missing in action

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hi guys. Sorry I've been MIA for a while. Things have been a little bit nuts with my life lately. I just got back from Comic Con, which was crazy but super fun. And I am jetting off to Atlanta tonight. I've still been painting my nails but haven't had time to take photos or edit them. Hopefully I'll have some time next week to swatch some things. I haven't been stashing much either, which is good, but I do feel that a trip to the beauty supply store might be in order. I have missed most of the summer collection and really want to get some of them before they are hard to find.

Thanks for all of your patience. I will leave you with my two most current manicures.


This crazy rainbow manicure is what I had on at Comic Con. I was trying to do a manicure inspired by Let Them Have Polish, but mine came out way brighter. It's still really fun though and I got lots of compliments on it. It also happened to match one of my balls of yarn. :)




I am wearing this polka dot mani right now. The base is Urban Decay Chaos, which is a great, shimmery cobalt blue. This is a fun and eye-catching mani. I will have lots of fun wearing it this weekend.

If you want to see what I've been up to, follow me on Instagram. Warning that I like to post a lot of food p0rn. Have a lovely weekend, all!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.