L'Oreal La Pastille

Monday, July 7, 2014


Hello! I hope you are all had a fantastic Fourth of July weekend if you happen to celebrate. Today I have the second polish from the recent L'Oreal speckled polish collection. L'Oreal La Pastille is a light nude shade with mixed matte black hex glitter.


L'Oreal La Pastille

If you recall, I was pretty disappointed in the other polish that I bought in this collection. I was hoping that the other one was a fluke and that the formula on La Pastille would be better. Unfortunately it wasn't and I actually found it to be even more watery and sheer than Spot Me. I used 3 coats for these swatches and you can see that it's still very sheer. I didn't want to do more coats because it was just getting super thick and chunky.

L'Oreal La Pastille

L'Oreal La Pastille

I don't really know what else to say about this one except that I didn't like it. Formula was way to sheer and watery and this shade does nothing for my skin tone. I am pretty sad that I don't like these as I was hoping to find more speckled polishes to add to my collection. It was a nice try by L'Oreal but the execution needs a little work.

:)

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.