Sinful Colors Sweet Nothing

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hello, everyone! I am back today with a polish from the new Sugar Rush collection by Sinful Colors. Sorry if these photos look grainy close up. There's something going on with my camera and I am still trying to figure out the best setting for taking nail swatches.

Anyhoo - this is Sweet Nothing, a super pretty med blue creme. The formula on this was a tad thick but it wasn't too hard to work with. I was actually surprised by how much I liked this one. I know pastels are pretty par for the course for spring so I don't get too excited about them, but this one was fun and made me think of Easter eggs. Shown here is 2 coats with no top coat.



Anyone else loving pretty pastels this spring?


  1. how do your nails always come out looking so perfect??? Great color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I am so seriously jealous. Love this blue.

      Delete

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.