My Ten Friends Goldilocks Planet

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy hump day, friends! We are halfway through the work week, which is a really awesome thing. Today I have another polish from indie brand My Ten Friends. I am a very big fan of this brand. I love the awesome space themed color combos that they think up. 

This is Goldilocks Planet, a really pretty lime green (with slight shimmer) that has generous amounts of blue and gold glitter. 


pardon my dry cuticles


Sorry, my cuticles are a bit of a mess in these pics. I think it was really dry that week when I took these. Goldilocks Planet was a little sheer but evened out a lot after the second coat. I did three here just in case and topped it off with top coat. As usual for this brand, no fishing was required. 

Overall I really like this color and am looking forward to more My Ten Friends polishes making their way into my stash. If you're interested, you can check out the My Ten Friends etsy shop. Looks like they are out of a lot of things right now but sign up for the mailing list for updates. 

macro, just cause


  1. This is beautiful! I love the color combinations in this glitter! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. That macro shot is worthy of printing and framing--so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.