Stashed (20)

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Hi everyone. I hope you're having a great weekend so far. It is insanely hot where I live right now and it's made me not want to do anything. I don't know about you but I can't wait for fall weather.

I still haven't been buying much lately but Ulta is doing their 30 days if deals right now and had butter LONDON on sale 2 for $15 yesterday. So I stopped by and grabbed these two shades. 


Sorry for the bad lighting. This is Wallis and British Racing Green. Racing Green has been in my wishlist for ages so it's nice to finally have it. 

That's all I've stashed this week. What's new in your stash?

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.