Color Club Halo-graphic

Wednesday, August 19, 2015


Hi, everyone. I am back! I know that this blog is very neglected but there's just not enough time in the day to do all of the things I want. Thanks for coming by for the occasional post though. I really want to make a trip to my local beauty supply shop soon so I can catch up on all of the new collections I've missed this year. Today I am showing off a polish that I wore recently when I wanted something that was feminine but edgy.

This is Color Club Halo-graphic, which was a part of the awesome Halo Hues collection that they did a year or two ago. (Side note that I think a Halo Hues part 2 is coming out later this year!). It is an amazing cool toned pink with linear holo.

It's pretty but unassuming in the shade here.

Color Club Halo-graphic

Color Club Halo-graphic

But put it in the sun and BAM! Beautiful rainbows appear. Seriously, this is too gorgeous.


Color Club Halo-graphic

Color Club Halo-graphic

Formula on this was pretty good. I had a bit of patchiness on the first coat but I was able to even it out easily on the second. I did use a top coat here which did not seem to affect the holo.  I wore this for almost a week with little to no chipping. Overall, this one is an A+ in my book.

I can't wait for the next series of these holos to come out. I really hope that the holo effect is just as good as strong because they are glorious. 

Happy hump day!


Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.