Barry M Malibu

Wednesday, October 22, 2014


Hello, hello! I hope that you are all having a good week so far. It's Wednesday which mean that the week is halfway over! Yes I am totally one of those people who lives for the weekend. Jumping into it, today's polish is another matte shade from Barry M, Gee, I have been posting almost all matte shades lately. I guess I am having a matte moment. :)

Barry M Malibu is a bright turquoise blue with a rubbery, satin finish. As you can see in these pics, it's not a true matte but more of a satin. I found this to be true of the other matte shade from this line as well. I don't mind though because I happen to like this finish a lot.

Barry M Malibu

Barry M Malibu

The pigmentation on this was really amazing. I think I could have really done just one coat. I ended up doing 2 because that's what I am used to but it looked great after the first coat.

Barry M Malibu

I love bright blue shades like this and can never get enough of them. This would make a great pedicure shade as well. It really does remind me of a really blue ocean or at least a swimming pool. :) Really wish these Barry M shades were readily available in the U.S. because I am super impressed with their formula. 

I know it's almost fall but I love wearing bright shades all year round. I'll probably start busting into some of the vampier shades soon but, for now, I'll enjoy this manicure while it lasts. Happy hump day, all!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.