Halloween Week: China Glaze Boog-ie Down

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hi, guys. It's Wednesday which means it's only one more day til Halloween! Are you guys all set for the Halloween festivities? I don't really have a costume this year but I plan on going out with some friends and checking out the neighborhood decorations. I love seeing the kids out and about in costume, too. It's just so cute! Anyway, Halloween week continues with a fun glitter topper from the China Glaze Monster's Ball collection. I knew I wanted this one when I saw it because it just screams Halloween to me. Boo-gie Down is filled with small and large hex glitter in white, orange and black in a clear base. There's also some bar glitter in there as well as regular glitter.

China Glaze Boog-ie Down

This is a really fun mix of glitters. The formula was quite nice on this and this is just 1 coat over Color Club Silver Lake. I did not have to do any fishing, though I did move some of the bigger pieces around my nail with the brush just to get optimal placement. You don't have to if you don't want to and there is plenty of glitter to go around. It wasn't super gritty either and I think I only used 1 coat of Poshe over this manicure. 

China Glaze Boog-ie Down

China Glaze Boog-ie Down

If you like glitter, this is a really fun polish to have. I like that the orange is sort of a rust orange instead of the normal jack 'o' lantern shade. Signing out for today. Happy hump day, everyone!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.