Color Club Silver Lake

Friday, October 18, 2013

Hello and happy Friday! I can't wait to start the weekend. It's been a long week and I really need the break. Hoping to finally see Gravity this weekend as well. Today I have Silver Lake by Color Club from their recent About Town collection. I was looking for a soft white/grey with a good formula that would work for nail art. Silver Lake is a super pale grey or white tinged with grey, depending on how you look at it. Formula was a bit streaky on the first coat but leveled out nicely on the second. Shown here with top coat.




I like this one a lot. It reminds me a lot of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls but with a better formula. I can definitely see myself using it for nail art, so mission accomplished!

Thanks for coming by today. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.