JulieG 9 to 5

Monday, June 3, 2013

Happy Monday, everyone. Did you have a good weekend? Mine was pretty chill. It was super hot where I am so I stayed indoors with the A/C for most of the weekend. Today I have JulieG 9 to 5 which is, what I like to call, a pastel neon. Meaning that it's a pastel but it's super bright and slightly radioactive looking. I love shades like this and am looking for more to wear this summer.

9 to 5 is a bright pastel peach. As with many pastels, the formula on this was somewhat problematic. The formula was runny and applied unevenly with bald spots. I did 3 coats here and even then, I could see some patchiness. Top coat helped even it out.

lighting: sunlight

lighting: sunnlight

lighting: sunlight

lighting: shade

While the formula on 9 to 5 wasn't awesome, I still really like the results. This color actually made me look pretty tan, too, if you care about that kind of thing. I think this would make a great pedi color. 

Do you like bright pastels? Let me know in the comments below. :)

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.