Zoya Mia

Monday, September 16, 2013

Hello and happy Monday! Summer just does not want to die here and we've been having some really hot weather. I hope it cools down this week and weekend. I hate using the A/C so much but I have to when it's this hot. So today I have for you Zoya Mia, a dusty, medium pink creme. I saw this the other day while I was looking for another polish in my Helmer and decided to try it on. I don't usually wear these kinds of colors but it was very pretty and a nice change from my normally bright digits. I had no issues with the formula and used 2 coats below with topcoat.

Zoya Mia

Zoya Mia

Zoya Mia

This is one of those great palate cleanser shades that just looks really clean and feminine. This would work well in an office environment or when you want to be a bit more toned down.  

Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Monday!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.