Illamasqua Speckle

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hello! Hope everyone is having a great week so far. Do you guys have any good plans for the 4th? I am currently on vacation, staying with my parents who live about 5 hours away from me. It's been fun so far but so hot. I thought I was leaving the heat of L.A. behind but it looks like all of California is going through a heat wave right now. But I did get an awesome deal on some nail polish which I hope to show you soon. I always come back from a visit home with way more polish than I came with. Also trying to figure out if I want to do a fourth of July mani but I'm not sure yet.  Anyway, let's get on to the swatches.

Today I have Illamasqua Speckle, which is from their Im'Perfection collection. I totally didn't think I would love this collection, but OMG do I love it. I have three of the polishes so far and am trying to hold strong  about getting the other two. But we'll see what happens. Formula is fantastic on this and it has just the right amount of opacity to do this in 2 coats but also show the glitter well and with a lot of depth. This speckled looks is so gorgeous and I just love it.





Happy 4th of July, everyone, if you celebrate. If not, just have a happy week! :)

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.