Avon Supernova

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Happy Sunday, everyone! I meant to post this on Friday but I totally forgot to schedule it and so here we are. Today I have another of the Avon Celestial collection polishes to show you. Supernova is a warm red with orange undertones  and, like all of the shades in this collection, it is a fine, scattered holo. The formula on all of these is really great and Supernova was very pigmented. Below is 2 coats with no base or top coat.

lighting: sunlight

lighting: shade


While the holo in this isn't super prominent, I still really like it. The formula so far has been fantastic on all of these, too. I'll have more swatches from this collection soon. Thanks for reading!

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I like cookies. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this blog. I read each and every one of them.